PUBG newest update is here and many new things have arrived. The long-awaited Erangel Ferries have been added to the game which was somewhat was obvious with the new docks been added to Erangle. There are two Ferry lines that will now carry passengers from Southern Erangel to Sosnovka Island and back. There’s a total of 4 ferries that make round trips throughout the game. These ferries will depart from the docks with the first phase of the Blue Zone. Upon its arrival at the dock, they will stay there for 20 seconds and after that, it will be sailing to sea once again. But before it’s departure the ferries will sound a horn 7 secs which will give you the idea when to get on board. These ferries won’t be available in Ranked Mode or Esports Mode in Custom Matches
There is also a new item added which is called Jammer Pack. It will allow players to prevent them from taking any damage from the Blue Zone damage for a short time at the expense of level 3 bag space. This item will only spawn on Sanhok and Karakin in Normal and Custom Matches. The way it works is that it uses its energy to temporarily prevent players from taking damage from the Blue Zone. When equipped, an energy bar for it will be shown on screen and when this energy depletes, the Jammer Pack will function only a regular backpack and it won’t protect the player after that from the Blue Zone. Also, this can be obtainable from the Sanhok Loot Truck.
There are many more things that have been the update had pike decoy grenades are now added to Karakin and Training mode, Miramar haystacks are now destructible, Pai Nan and Bootcamp have been added to Team Deathmatch, There is more natural cover in the form of outside Bootcamp, Sanhok on both the North and West sides. The sounds of the Kar98k and SKS have been lowered because of it being too loud, destructible wooden shacks have been re-added to Erangel. Down below you can see more of these patch notes:
Sanhok Loot Truck
Added Jammer Pack to the available loot pool
Greatly reduced the number of Level 3 Helmets and Ghillie suits drop
Limited the number of duplicate item drops from Loot Trucks, to prevent situations where excessive loot of the same type is dropped from one Loot Truck
• Assist System
– Up until now, assists were only tracked during the recap of Ranked Mode matches. Now we’re expanding upon its visibility and adding it to Normal Matches as well, with new UI elements added to show when your assists happen.
– Assist UI and messaging has been added to Ranked Mode, Normal Matches in Duos/Squads, and team modes in Battle Royale Custom Matches. The current assist system for TDM will remain unchanged.
– Assists are earned after dealing at least 25 damage to an enemy who is then killed soon after by a teammate
You’ll be granted an assist for enemies knocked within 60 seconds of you dealing the minimum damage, who are then later killed by one of your teammates, without being revived beforehand
– Assists also apply when these conditions are met in situations where an enemy dies instantly, due to being the last member alive in their team or squad
• Teammate Combat Indicators
– We’ve added a visual indication for when your squadmates are attacked by enemy players. This will help teams react more quickly to allies under fire, especially those not using voice comms.
– Additional indicators will now display alongside the existing teammate UI to help you identify when teammates are engaged in combat.
– You’ll see these indicators in the existing locations you get information on your teammate’s current status.
– Team HUD
– On-screen 3D teammate icons
– The notifications won’t display while spectating (including replays) or watching the Deathcam